Internet is not working on my server

  • From: Arsalan Ahmad <us97013@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

This is my first mail to this great mailing list. I
have a small LAN of 50 computers having win9x, winME
and win 2000 clients. I have provided them internet
access via my server (Win2000 Server and ISA). The
problem is that my clients are accessing the internet
now but when i try to open any site from my sever it
wont. One thing more I scheduled download of some
sites but they dont start. Plz tell me if i m missing
something.

Thanks.

Arsalan.

http://personals.yahoo.com