Internet Speed

  • From: "Elliott Davidow" <Elliott.Davidow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:58:51 -0600

Does anyone know the URL for testing bandwidth speeds. When Comcast took
over AT&T, they sent us a new Motorola modem to replace the one we
originally got from MediaOne. After installing the new modem (SB4220
SurfBoard), our downloads and uploads became painfully slow. Just before
we switched, we tested the old modem and it registered nearly 1.5m down
and 384k up.

Elliott

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless
otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.