[isalist] Internet Access via Google Toolbar...

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:42:12 -0500

        I have an issue I'm not sure how to handle. A specific user
account has no Internet Access, but if they do a search on the Google
Toolbar, they can get out onto the Internet. What is happening here and
how do I fix?

        I have ISA 2006 running on a W2K3 SP-1 box, I have my DHCP
doling out Gateway IP's to all network clients, which makes them
SecureNAT clients. Is it because of SecureNAT, thus no user account
authentication is being done?

        I setup SecureNAT for my clients as that is the only way they
can VPN outbound.

        TIA,

        -Tom Rogers