RE: Internet Access from ISA Server

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 15:29:49 -0400

Hi Dennis,
        Below is a snapshot of my ISA Server and how IE is configured.
Also, make sure you do not install Firewall Client on the ISA Server.

The Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Firewall Client Is Not
Supported on Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000

Article ID: Q304919

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q304/9/19.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0&qry=MSN%20Messenger%20Service&rnk=50&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=ISAS

HTH,
David Dellanno