RE: Integration with PIX

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:58:26 +1100

To maximize security I am using the PIX on the outside, and the ISA
inside the PIX between the PIX and the LAN. I am currently using this
configuration for some 400 users The ISA caches and authenticates
outgoing as well as providing a secondary security step. I also publish
through the ISA implementing filters on the PIX for extra protection.
There are several ways it can be done though.

Don