Installing a certificate

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:11:38 +0300

Hi list,

I have a hardware firewall, on the DMZ of this firewall there is an
ISA2004 which is connected to the DMZ and the Internal network, in the
internal network there is a front end exchange and back end exchange,
publishing the front end exchange OWA is done currently through the
hardware firewall directly. We want to publish the OWA with a secure
certificate through the ISA, where do I make the .scr file request? On
the exchange front end server or the backend server?
Note: The mail record for the OWA at the ISP will point to a public IP
which will be added as a second IP for the DMZ interface of the
ISA2004.

thanks
r.c.