Re: Installation Issue

  • From: "Tony.Afriyie" <Tony.Afriyie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:00:23 -0400

I understand your question to be how to configure ISA Server for Web Proxy
Clients. The first step in enabling Web Proxy clients is to configure the ISA
server to allow connections from the users machines. By default, ISA Server
allows Web Proxy client connections, but you should confirm this setting. Here
are the steps you need to follow:

A). In the console tree of ISA Server Management, expand Configuration, and
click Networks.
B). In the details pane, click the Networks tab and select the applicable
network. In this case, select the Internal network.
C). On the Tasks tab, click Edit Selected Network and then click the Web Proxy
tab.
D). On the Web Proxy tab, ensure that Enable Web Proxy clients is selected. You
can also enable or disable HTTP and
      HTTPS connections and configure the relevant ports and the authentication
options for Web Proxy clients.

I hope this information helps.

Tony