[isalist] Infor - Help - Authentication

  • From: "LEANDRO DOS S. FERREIRA - TI" <LEANDRO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:30:23 -0300

Hi All,

I have a one user and this user does not have permisson in ISA to access the
internet. If I login in a computer with webproxy and firewall client checked
this user can not access internet web. But if I un-check the webproxy , he
gets access to the internet.

I do know what happened !! A few days ago is OK. I do not know how can I
block this. I would like to prevent users to access the internet even they
un-checking the webproxy.

Only the users that have permisson can access the internet.

Can you help me ?!?!?

Regards

Leandro dos Santos Ferreira

IT Team - Segurança da Informação

 <mailto:leandro@xxxxxxxxxxx> mailto:leandro@xxxxxxxxxxx

CBMM - Companhia Brasileira de Metalúrgia e Mineração

Inovar - Respeitar - Competir