[isalist] Inf - help TMG

  • From: LEANDRO DOS SANTOS FERREIRA - TI <LEANDRO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:24:14 +0000

Hi ALL,

I have a  rule where I need access this address (www2.fazenda.mg.gov.br), this
site have 2 Ip address response in the internet.

I did a rule using this scope:

ACTION = Alow
PROTOCOLS = HTTP and HTTPS
FROM = local and internal
TO = local, DOMAIN SET (*.fazenda.mg.gov.) (I already put a IP, but I got the
same error).
Users = All, Authenticates

But this rule is returning this error bellow...

Failed Connection Attempt

TULIO02 11/20/2012 11:21:24 AM

Log type: Web Proxy (Forward)

properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed
because connected host has failed to respond.

Rule: Libera Acesso - ITAU/UBB/RECEITA

Source: Internal (10.100.70.102:6612)

Destination: External (www2.fazenda.mg.gov.br 200.166.92.41:443)

Request: www2.fazenda.mg.gov.br:443

Filter information: Req ID: 0e77a2e5; Compression: client=No, server=No,
compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%

Protocol: SSL-tunnel

User: anonymous

[cid:image002.png@01CDC711.920190C0]Additional information

I will appreciate you help.

Regards

_______________________
M.e. Leandro dos Santos Ferreira
Segurança da Informação
IT Team
+55 34 36693176
mailto:leandro@xxxxxxxxxxx
CBMM - Companhia Brasileira de Metalúrgia e Mineração
Inovar - Respeitar - Competir

[MCP-RGB]

Se for indispensável, imprima no método econômico e pense na utilização do
verso da folha. Preserve o meio ambiente!

If you must print this email, please consider using the draft mode and printing
on both sides of the paper.

PNG image

PNG image