[isalist] Re: Inf - Publishing 2 sites SSL

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA GM <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:51:51 +0000

It depends on the web server and the certificate/s.
Let's say your certificate cover both domain names and both sites are located
on the same web server, then yes you can have just one IP. If you have 2
separate certificates you will need 2 separate IPs as you will have to create 2
separate listeners.

I might be wrong, but if I'm for sure somebody will correct me.

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka