I'm desperate...

  • From: Luis Cotto <ledcotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:01:19 -0400

        My name is Luis Cotto. I'm from Caguas, Puerto Rico (Caribbean). I'm
writing to you because I'm desperate and haven't found information regarding
my ISA Server problems. From some point on, our ISA Server began having
problems. People weren't able to access some websites and stuff. So, I went
and try to "fix" the whole thing. Currently, the only problems that we are
still having is that we can't access the Hotmail page, the Yahoo principal
page. It's very extrange because right now all the configuration rules
(Content and Site Rules, Protocols, etc.) are configured "All access, no
restriction" kind of way.
        I have tried for 5 days now and haven't been able to resolve this
issue. Please advice. Thanks in advance,
                Luis

Eng. Luis E. Cotto Colón, EIT
New Technologies Division Manager
TEL: 787-641-4020  FAX: 787-751-4486