[isalist] Re: Idiot ISA Comment of the Year

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:18:55 -0500

ACK!!! You knew "bucky the admin" in real life!

Whenever I hear that someone isn't "comfortable" with something, but
can't provide valid information support this discomfort, I know its time
to head for the hills before that stuff that flies off fans hits me.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls