ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:56:08 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 5: Creating the OWA Web Publishing Rule, Configuring DNS and Installing
URLScan 2.5 for ISA Server Firewalls
Server 2000 to publishing OWA 2003 Web sites, we?ll cover the following:
Creating the OWA Web Publishing Rule, DNS issues in OWA Web Publishing and
Using a HOSTS file Installing URLScan 2.5 to Protect the OWA Web site. Come on
in and see the grand finale!

Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1123

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.