RE: ISAserver.org - ISA 2004 Firewall Alert: Fix for Connection Instability During SYN Flood Attacks

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:21:10 -0500

Hi Paul,

From what I can tell, we should set that entry until more info is
available. I've done it on all mine and those I manage and will leave it
until more info is available.

HTH,

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
Get the book!
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

Author: Thomas Shinder
for stability problems related to SYN flood attacks.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004synfloodfix.html

Visit the Subscription Management
(http://newsletter.isoftmarketing.com/) section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright (c) ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.