ISAserver.org - Configuring the ISA Firewall as an Outbound Filtering SMTP Relay

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:09:16 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configuring the ISA Firewall as an Outbound Filtering SMTP Relay
Author: Thomas Shinder
SMTP Relay, I discussed procedures you can use to make the ISA firewall (ISA
Server 2004) an inbound filtering SMTP relay to help offload some processing
from your dedicated spam filtering solution. The ISA firewall’s built-in SMTP
Message Screener, while not a complete anti-spam and e-mail anti-virus
solution, can go a long way at improving the performance of your current e-mail
hygiene solution by performing basic keyword and attachment filtering duties.
We will build on the configuration established in the last article, which you
can find at http://isaserver.org/articles/2004inboundsmtprelay.html and show
how to configure the ISA firewall as an outbound filtering SMTP relay.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004outboundsmtprelay.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.