ISAserver.org - Configuring Multiple DMZs on the ISA Firewall (2004) - Part 2: Installing the ISA Firewall and Creating the DMZ Networks

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:45:58 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configuring Multiple DMZs on the ISA Firewall (2004) - Part 2:
Installing the ISA Firewall and Creating the DMZ Networks
Author: Thomas Shinder
(ISA 2004), we discussed the DMZ concept and the differences between a typical
DMZ segment and a perimeter network segment. Included in the discussion was a
description of a four NIC setup on the ISA firewall, where one NIC was attached
to an external network, the second NIC was attached to the Internal network,
the third NIC was attached to a DMZ segment and the fourth NIC was attached to
a perimeter network segment. In this article we will look at the details of
creating and configuring the DMZ and perimeter network segments.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1261

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.