RE: ISAServer 2004 with 2 NICs

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:43:46 -0400

Hi,

ISA 2004 Server does not support dual WAN connections. You need to
either invest heavily in RainConnect, a 3rd party product for ISA
Server, which will allow you to do this or take the cheap route and buy
a dual wan router and set your ISA Server on 1 IP address for the WAN
(external connection).

A.