ISA-ISA VPN connecting same domain

  • From: rgrotewold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:07:17 -0700

I was wondering if anyone can offer me an easy way to set up a connection
to the same domain (replication, Active directory, domain controller on
each side) Accross an internet link using an isa-isa vpn set-up. I have
several machines so it will be standalone or an array if possible. the
thing is i would like to use each sites firewall for the respective subnet
that it resides on. I have set this up and I can join machines to the
domain but there seems to be a problem with the dns. Oh and I am currently
reading ISA and beyond in case you were going to tell me to buy the book.
Thanks, Russ