Re: ISA-ADSL how to

  • From: "Roelof van der Zee" <roelofz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:43:11 +0100

Wilhelm,

If the German setup is the same as the dutch setup, than your setup will  not
work (will not be safe enough), and the event id 14120 will be the evidence.
There is a thread explaining this in the Message board on isaserver.org
(http://www.isaserver.org/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001431.html), explaining packet
filtering will not work over VPN connections (confirmed by Microsoft), and a
workaround for the alacatel modems.

I don't know what you are really asking, what is not working, before looking in
to registry settings.

Hope to help with the above info.

Roelof van der Zee

Netherlands