ISA2004 Import failed (Error:)xc0040343

  • From: "Wittaya Lee" <wittalee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 03:02:10 -0700

I have export the exist ISA2004 configuration for cloning the new server.
The new ISA2004 has the error massage when trying to import that
configuration. When I exported the configuration, I had enter the
password. When import the configuration, I typed the same password that I
used but the error windows is poping up. The error detail is shown "The
password you provided for the XML import is incorrect. Verify this
password against the password provided during the export."  Does the
ISA2004 has any requirement when export and import?  The existing ISA2004
configuration has joined the Active Directory, but the new ISA2004 hasn't
yet. The network connection of existing ISA2004 same as the new ISA2004,
Backend firewall. Also, the Server machines have diffences specification.
The Administrative password is different betaween existing one and the new
one. If anyone know how to clone the ISA2004 with another method, please
help.  Thank you