RE: ISA2000 Reports in a DMZ environment

  • From: "Barun, Heath H" <HBarun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:58:52 +0200

Hi All,

I have deployed a number of ISA servers on a satellite network for branches
country wide.
I draw reports on a daily basis without any problems.

The issue I have is with the most recent ISA server which I have installed
in our DMZ to replace Gauntlet.
For some reason the reporting function show successful but with no output
when trying to view the reports in IE.
I have checked the log files and they are generated.

Has anyone had the experienced similar issues with reporting?

Your assistance is most appreciated

Heath
Standard Bank
Group IT - LAN Services
Hbarun@xxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business
of Standard Bank Investment Corporation (Stanbic)
is proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law.\
Stanbic does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Stanbic.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and
do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

Stanbic can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.