RE: ISA server and Exchange

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 01:06:16 -0500

Hi D,

Where's Techlink?

Check out the Learning Zone at www.isaserver.org and see if there's
anything useful there.

HTH,

From: dchisholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dchisholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:58 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] ISA server and Exchange

http://www.ISAserver.org

We have just installed a new Windows 2000 SBS server with ISA and
Exchange. We retrieve mail from a SMTP queue using a fixed IP address.

I have 2 problems to solve :

Browsing works except for SSL sites like Hotmail and Yahoo. Cannot find
reason. I have HTTP and HTTPS rules setup but no luck.

Email - Incoming mail works perfectly but outgoing mail gives error-
Domain xxx is not reachable. Error 4003.

Any ideas where to find a solution. I have searched Techlink and various
places but no solution appears