[isalist] ISA on SBS AD problem

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:00:03 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have and SBS Pre. Ed. 2003 sp1, with ISA server 2004 sp2, when i install isa
i get error userenv 1053 without isa everything work just fine, now with isa
installed i do an nltest /dsgetdc:domain_name /server:server_name and for the
address i get the outside interface of the server which makes isa block ad
communications, then when i uninstall isa and do the same command i get the
inside interface of the server and everything work as it should. Does anyone
know what could possibly be going on, is there a reg hack or an isa setting i
could change to make ad look to the inside interface when isa is
installed?????????? this is driving me crazzzzyyyy!!!!!!!! Internal and
external network setting in isa are set for there respective ip addrs.

Thanks,
Mark