ISA folks in higher education environment?

  • From: "Curtis Kline" <ckline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:17:53 -0700

I'm looking for someone who is running the ISA firewall in a higher
education environment. I work for UC Santa Barbara, and we are considering
implementing the ISA between our department and the rest of campus.

If anyone has done something similar, I just have a few questions for you
relating to the selection and implementation process. I promise to take
only a few minutes of your time, either via phone or email.

Please contact me off-list at ckline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Curtis Kline