ISA firewall clients cant connect to local domain

  • From: "Rob" <rstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:27:28 -0700

Hi everyone.
I have just installed and configured ISA server on our domain server at
our company. I ran around like a mad thing installing the client software
on near to all computers on the network, the problem being that after I
had installed the software and the user restarted, the computer would not
log on to our domain (ouch) I spent a few hours tweaking with the
settings, then got sick of it and ran through and disabled / uninstalled
the software via the local admin accounts on the client computers (messy).
I'm looking to get the client software up and running again for reporting
purposes, so can anyone please enlighten me on what settings to enable /
disable in the ISA server management program?