ISA arrays fail-over

  • From: "Joey Ng" <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:10:34 +0800

Hello list members,

I have a question on ISA array fail over issue. I have setup the ISA servers with array configuration. In this case I have an array with two servers. I have setup us the ISA server to be an integrated firewall (web & firewall services) running. I have setup the automatic discovery part on the client side, so that it will refer to the array name.

My question is if one of the servers totally goes down, from my client I'm unable to use the ISA server. I don't know why ? If I stop the services of the web proxy or firewall services, I'm still able to use the second ISA servers.

Please help ???

Thank you & regards,