RE: ISA and empty Content-Lenght: header

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:32:05 -0800

Steve Gibson from GRC.COM recently created a free tool that queries
various pieces of information from a web site, ftp site etc.
http://grc.com/id/idserve.htm

I thought it was a nice addition.  You might find something in there
that shows why your getting 0 bytes returned.

Joseph

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:45:25 GMT
Set-Cookie: <big long asp session cookie goes here...>
Cache-control: private

-Shawn