RE: ISA and Silverstream

  • From: "Jeremy Cooke" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:22:48 -0000

I dont know how silverstream works, but I wouldnt have thought the web
proxy service should effect it. The WPS just listens on port 8080 (or
whatever you specify) of the internal card, and port 80 (or whatever you
specify) of the external card....you could check by making the wps
listen on a different port (9999 etc). The only time the web proxy
service shoudl effect this is if your running the silverstream server on
your ISA server, and on the internal cards port 8080.

Does silverstream require any secondary conenctions though, try adding
secondary connections of 1025-65534 inbound and outbound...if that
works, just try the inbound, if that works, try closing the port gaps.

May be quicker to check your isa logs though, see whats being blocked
etc.

Regards,
Jez.