RE: ISA and Novell

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:43:22 -0800

The connection to ISA must be via TCP/IP only. (That is the only routable
protocol.) Therefore, you will have to have a server running GSNW either on
the ISA or after.

Unless you can find a way to encapsulate the IPX communication within a TCP
VPN connection. But even then, ISA would have to know what to do with it.

You might try Goggling to see if there is 3rd party software if you can not
absolutely have GSNW on the ISA or another server.

John Tolmachoff
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
La Habra, CA  90631