RE: ISA and NAT

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:43:47 -0400

What error message do you get?

-----Original Message-----
From: David M. Graham [mailto:grahd@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 1:27 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] ISA and NAT

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am setting up a firewall to protect (Of course) I have 2 nics, one
internal one public.  I have 5 IPs from my ISP, one for web, 2 for
Workstations, 1 for unix box and 1 for firewall.  I want to put ALL
hardware behind the 'wall' and allow the external IP's to access the
particular server, ie: web,unix..... I loaded RRAS and ISA and can't seem
to get NAT to function worth beans, reloaded ISA 2 times and Win2k once.
It is Win2k Server.  Any help is appreciated.

Dave