ISA again hangs computer... HELP!!

  • From: "Sergey Broudkov" <broudkov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:37:54 -0600

I posted this message to microsoft.public.isa newsgroup, but have no
answer. Looks like it's very rare situation, as nobody knows the solution.
The original posting follows below:

More than a year ago there was a posting in this conference:
=========Beginning of the citation==============
From: "Zachary Boldt" <Zach.Boldt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: ISA hangs computer... HELP!!
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:48:07 -0700

[Sorry, skipped]

I install ISA in the server and after it completes the
main setup portion and wants to run the configuration
wizard, the computer hangs - no blue screen, no nothing.
It just freezes.

I reboot the computer and try to go into the ISA
Management Console, and the computer hangs again the same
way.

I install the ISA Management Console on another server and
try to connect remotely to my server, but no go.

=========The end of the citation================

Then he got no answer. Now I run into exactly the same situation. Does
anybody know the solution now?