Re: ISA WEB SERVER

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:21:06 -0700

Frankly, I'd get another ISP if they won't serve web traffic to "Netstream
Communications"...

Still, change the "incoming web requests" listener to port 81 nad you're off
and running.
Bind the web site to the internal ISA IP and use the web publishing tutorial
you'll find on isserver.org in the Learning Zone.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, 2K), A+, Network+, PCG