ISA Server with DIRECWAY HTTP proxy software

  • From: "Andreas Wiatowski" <ajw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:25:28 -0700

Hello all.

I'm beating my head against the wall on this one.  I have a DIRECWAY
satellite connection.  In order for web site to load quicker there is a
piece of background software (Web Proxy, I think they call it HWEP) that
runs on PORT 83.  When ISA is shut down the HWEP software runs and
functions locally and my networked clients work with it if I point the web
browser to the server and port 83.  When I start ISA the HWEP stops.
Secondly how do I get the WEB PROXY in ISA to chain all outgoing HTTP
request to the HWEP proxy once I get it running along with ISA? Do I use
proxy chaining?? Or is proxy chaining only available to other ISA servers.
 Can I chain to the same server on a different port?

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.