ISA Server Survey

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:04:43 +0200

Complete our ISA Server survey for a chance to win one of 35 ISA Server prizes,
including autographed copies of Tom Shinder's book.

Click here: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/isa_server_microsoft_survey.htm

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
ISAserver.org

GFI - Security & communications products for Windows NT/2000
http://www.gfi.com

This mail was content checked for malicious code or viruses
by Mail essentials. Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP is an
email security, content checking & anti-virus gateway that
removes all types of email-borne threats before they can affect
your email users. Spam, viruses, dangerous attachments & offensive
content can be removed before they reach your mail server.
In addition it has server-based email encryption, disclaimers
and other email features.

In addition to Mail essentials, GFI also produces the FAXmaker
fax server product range & LANguard internet access control &
intrusion detection. For more information on our products please
visit http://www.gfi.com