ISA Server Complete System Freeze

  • From: "Jed Parkes" <jparkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:01:41 -0600

I have a 130mb file in my cache (Windows 2k SP3) when i to download the
file the system stops responding and i get this event log.

The Web Proxy service failed to create a network socket because there are
no available ports on this computer. ISA server already reset the maximal
port number to 65535. Make sure this is the value at
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Service\TcpIp\Parameters\MaxUsePort and
restart the computer to apply this change

I've tried clearing the cache but the problem came back again as soon as
the file or any large file is in the cache. Any ideas??