ISA Server 2000 + HTTP Content Rule + HTTPS problem

  • From: "Bernard Chatin" <bchatin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 03:03:12 -0600

I want to allow a group of users to access all external http and https web
sites but I also want to limit (on http) the content groups allowed
(typically remove applications download). The problem I have is when I
restrict the content groups list, the https access stops working
(authentication prompt pops up and it then works only for profiles that
have no content group restriction). So is it a limitation of ISA Server
2000  or am I missing something ?

Thanks for your help.

Bernard