ISA SP2 cant FTp

  • From: "Michael Ross" <mross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:10:43 -0600

all
im running ISA 2004 SP2 on a Windows 2003 Sp1 server

from my IE client, I cant reach an FTP Sites. I have a rule set to allow
FTP (and another rule to allow all access).
but im gettingError Code: 502 Proxy Error. The login request was denied.
The logon account might have been disabled or logon information might
have changed. Log on again to verify that the information was typed
correctly. If the problem continues, report the problem to the
administrator of the Internet server you are requesting. (12015)

ideas?