ISA SERVER TO ISA SERVER

  • From: Glen Howard <ghoward@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:36:52 -0500

I'm having some problems with accessing one network (protected by ISA
Server) from another network (protected by ISA Server) utilizing PC
Anywhere, and "other" remote tools.. I can access these remote tools just
fine from any other exterior network not utilizing ISA Server.  ISA on these
networks is working just fine (web servers, FTP servers, etc...)..

What type of port access or permission access do I need to establish for the
two to talk to each other via PCA and/or Terminal Services...Do I have to
establish a specific permission set for each network to access the
other....?

Any thoughts.???

Glen Howard II, MCP
Systems Administrator
ghoward@xxxxxxxx <mailto:ghoward@xxxxxxxx>
"Let's talk about it later, Let's WORK on it Now!!"