RE: ISA RRAS/VPN and AD upgrade

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:38:52 -0500

It has been my experience when using Windows 2000 AD domain accounts in
conjunction with any RRAS VPN access, you need to make sure that the "Dial
In" option in the AD Account information is set to "Allow" Dial up access,
go into your AD Users and Computers and make sure that Dial In is allowed
for whom ever you wish, that hopefully will fix your issue.

  Glenn