ISA , PROXY 2.0 and Error 10061 connection refused

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:53:48 -0800

I just took over hosting a site www.ipdusa.com
users at this business (behind a proxy 2.0 server) get ERROR 10061
Connection refused by Destination
unless they set thier browsers to bypass the proxy for *.ipdusa.com
The name of thier NT4 domain is IPDUSA .. I kinda thought that may have
confused proxy 2.0 into thinking that that URL should be an internal
resourse, but they informed me that before we began hosting thier
site... the did not have to tell IE to bypass thier proxy.
So.... this is kinda a proxy 2.0 question, but I need to prove to these
guys that it IS thier proxy and not my ISA
am I right???

-Jay Mobley