Re: ISA Enterprise Edition P/N

  • From: "shane mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:00:48 -0500

Hey Greg,

    I just wanted the MS p/n or catalog number to make sure we ordered the
right s/w.  When we put in our second  ISA box about two years ago we requested
the Enterprise Edition.  We were quoted a price and then purchased it.  Well,
it was the standard edition.  Well, we need the Enterprise Edition.  So we
called up our vendor again, requested Enterprise Edition and rcvd a price.  But
it is the Standard Edition, but our vendor is assuring me it is Enterprise
Edition.  I just wanted the p/n or catalog number to make sure we order the
right part.  It is not on the MS website.  The number I listed is the part
number my vendor gave me, not a serial number.  As we are a school system one
can't always tell by price because we get a large discount on our s/w.

Thanks
Shane