ISA Console reboots/locks server?

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:30:51 +1000

Hi all,

Having a bit of a weird problem here - I'm now not able to get into the
ISA console.  It loads to where the report summaries are, but upon
reports in the view - does anyone here have multiple reports running and
have say 400+ reports in the summary window?  I'm waving my hands wildly
at this point, but hoping to latch onto something substantial :/

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.