ISA Cache Problem

  • From: "syed munawwar ali" <munawwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:38:39 -0600

hi,
thanx for solving our problem, i appriciate to your efforts. well, I have
some problem with Cache, I am using ISA enterprise edition on our network
with workgroup not with domain. I enabled Active Caching and on routing I
make 2 routing rules 1st rule made with " Search cache for" Any
Version....and Cache Content with All content..." and 2nd rule with Search
Cache for " A valid version... and Cache Content with All content...". I m
facing this problem that on hotmail and yahoo mail link cache is showing
on browser status bar that...Redirecting..Redirecting..Redirecting...it
shows again and again redirecting status and could not able to open Yahoo
mail or Hotmail Page.We are facing lots of problem due to this problem.
this problem solve if i disabled routing rules.Could you plz tell me.