RE: ISA Backup / Restore to another Server

  • From: "Alin Selicean" <alin_selicean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:26:24 -0700

I tried the restore operation, just to have an exact message. Here it is:

The array configuration cannot be restored since there is a mismatch
between the current array configuration and the restored array
configuration

I guess it has to be related with the security IDs, server name and/or
other configuration settings.

Regards,
Alin Selicean