Re: ISA 2004 Security issue

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:06:02 -0800

P.S.-

A good way for you to hone down your rules is to start with nothing, and to attempt whatever access you want from whatever application you are working with while watching your ISA "live" monitor. You'll see what is denied, and from there you can allow protocols in "steps" until it works.

-----
"I may disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."