RE: ISA 2004 Release date??

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:09:05 -0600

Hi Don,

If you only have two ISA Server 2004 firewalls, one at each site, you
won't benefit much from the enterprise policy or the caching array
feature. A site to site VPN with 2 ISA Server 2004 boxes is very nice
and gives you a lot of control over who and what traffic moves through
the tunnel.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder