RE: ISA 2004 - FTP Access Rule problem

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:58:59 -0400

                *** CuteFTP 6.0 - build May 24 2004 ***

STATUS:>        Getting listing ""...
STATUS:>        Resolving host name leathalproductions.com...
STATUS:>        Host name leathalproductions.com resolved: ip =
69.159.202.158.
STATUS:>        Connecting to FTP server leathalproductions.com:21 (ip =
69.159.202.158)...
STATUS:>        Socket connected. Waiting for welcome message...
                220 Gene6 FTP Server v3.1.0  (Build 70) ready...
STATUS:>        Connected. Authenticating...
COMMAND:>       USER anonymous
                331 Password required for anonymous.
COMMAND:>       PASS *****
                530 Login or Password incorrect.