RE: ISA 2004 Error

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:49:08 -0300

Details man, details.

What have you done to allow access etc.

From: Praveen [mailto:bpraveen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:30 AM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: [isalist] ISA 2004 Error

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi,
I have setup a new ISA 2004 Server in order to access Internet & i am
still not able to browse. I am getting the following error. Can anybody
help to figure out what is wrong by the below error message.

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach
and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:
Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button.
The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The
address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for,
try accessing the page from that link.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting
your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel) Error Code: 502 Proxy
Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). (12202) IP Address: 151.146.191.16
Date: 6/23/2005 9:35:50 AM
Server: in-svpx01.in.XXXXXX.com
Source: proxy

Rgds
Praveen

No.1 Exchange Server Resource Site: http://www.msexchange.org Windows
Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security
Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

The correct technical term for haggis stalking is "havering".