[isalist] ISA 2004 Enterprise - Stopping OWA access to certain accounts

  • From: "Ellis, John P." <johnellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:36:07 +0100

ISA 2004 Enterprise with RSA tokens for two factor authentication
Exchange 2003

We have a number of users who have two email accounts, one is a
day-to-day account and the other is a secure email account used to send
emails to other Government bodies.

What I have been asked is, is it possible to deny access to OWA for
certain accounts from outside the company, yet still let the users have
access to these OWA accounts internally?

These mailboxes reside on the same servers as other mailboxes so denying
access to certain servers is not an option.

Any thoughts/Questions?

John

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com