[isalist] ISA 2004 EE Certificate issue

  • From: "Ellis, John P." <johnellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:39:33 +0100

Hi
I have built a test ISA 2004 Enterprise Edition server. The server has
been joined to the domain and ISA is installed.

We have a wildcard SSL certificate the we need to use on the server (we
have already got a up and running a pair of ISA 2004 EE servers that
have the SSL certificate installed and working)

I have installed the SSL certificated into the Certificate MMC Snap in.
The certificates are installed into the Personal Certificates store.

When I create a listener in ISA server and select to use SSL I get the
following error

"To select a certificate, you must install at least one identical
certificate on each member server"

Can anyone offer any assistance for installing the SSL certificate so
ISA recognises it?

Thanks
John

the system manager.